Online Scholarship Application System
Start Your SME Education Foundation Scholarship Application
SME Education Foundation scholarships provide financial support to students pursuing a degree in an engineering discipline closely related to manufacturing or a technology field of study related to manufacturing.
No scholarships are available at this time.
We require all students who want to apply for a scholarship to be registered first. If you have never registered to apply for a scholarship you are encouraged to register today to receive an automatic notification when the application opens in November.
Eligibility Requirements for SME Education Foundation scholarships:
- Must be a graduating high school senior, current undergraduate or graduate student who will be enrolling as full time undergraduate or graduate student, attending accredited colleges or universities in the United States or Canada for the next Fall term.
- Scholarships are only available to citizens of the U.S. and territories, citizens of Canada, students with permanent residency status in the U.S. (i.e. green card) or Canada, or applicants with a U.S. or Canadian student visa.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale or 70 on a 100 point (%) scale. Most scholarships have a minimum GPA of 3.0/80.
- Must be pursuing a degree in one of these qualifying majors
- If you have NEVER registered to apply for an SME Education Foundation scholarship, register today. Your one time registration will allow you to apply for scholarships in November.
- If you have previously applied for an SME Education Foundation scholarship, Login at the Top Right
- The application process will automatically qualify you for ALL eligble scholarships. Eligibility is determined from the questions asked on the application, so please answer each question accurately and completely. Some scholarships are limited to specific gender, location or other eligibility criteria.
- Answer each question in the order presented since your answer may affect later questions - do not skip forward since the questions may vary dependent on your earlier response.
- Please keep your password in a safe place, since it will be required to access and update your application.
- Intentionally providing false and/or misleading information will disqualify you from eligibility for a SME Education Foundation scholarship.
The SME Education Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, marital status or parental status, sexual orientation, or disability. Applicants will be asked to provide information about their gender and race - this information is used only for statistical purposes and is not identified to any specific person. SME Education Foundation does not share or release any data or information with any other organization.
|First time user?|