Online Scholarship Application System
Start Your SME-EF Scholarship Application
SME Education Foundation (SME-EF) Scholarships provide financial support for students pursuing careers in engineering and technology fields of study related to manufacturing .
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2015/16 SCHOOL YEAR CLOSED FEBRUARY 7.
Registering for Fall 2016/17 School Year: If you will be starting or attending college in the Fall term of 2015 you may register and start an application now. If you have email blocking or a firewall that prevents bulk emails please make sure that your email server will receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility Requirements for SME-EF scholarships:
- Must be graduating high school seniors, current undergraduate or graduate students who will be enrolling as full time undergraduate or graduate students attending accredited colleges or universities in the United States or Canada for the next Fall term.
- Must be residing in the United States or Canada at the time of application -- a permanent U.S. or Canadian address is required on the application.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale or 70 on a 100 point (%) scale. Most scholarships have a minimum GPA of 3.0/80.
- A new account number is required if you have never applied for an SME-EF scholarship. If you have never applied for an SME-EF scholarship, please click on the following link and follow the instructions to submit an application. https://scholarships.smeef.org/applications/register.asp
- The application process will automatically qualify you for scholarships for which you are eligible. Eligibility is determined from the questions asked on the application, so please answer each question accurately and completely. Some scholarships are limited to specific gender, location or other eligibility criteria.
- Answer each question in the order presented since your answer may affect later questions - do not skip forward since the questions may vary dependent on your earlier response.
- Please keep your password in a safe place, since it will be required to access and update your application.
- Intentionally providing false and/or misleading information will disqualify you from eligibility for a SME-EF scholarship.
The Society of Manufacturing Engineers Education Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, marital status or parental status, sexual orientation, or disability. Applicants will be asked to provide information about their gender and race - this information is used only for statistical purposes and is not identified to any specific person. SME-EF does not share or release any data or information with any other organization.
Notice: These scholarships are focused on students pursuing a degree in an engineering discipline directly related to manufacturing. If you are not planning to enroll and follow a manufacturing-related engineering course of study, please do not proceed. Your application will be automatically rejected if you are not pursuing an engineering program.
Sign in at the Top Right or Click on the following link to complete your application:
|First time user?|